Monday, November 1, 2010

Darth Tildy


About 6 weeks ago Steve and I asked Steve what he thought Tildy should be for Halloween.  His response was, "Darth Vader."  Apparently he forgot he had a little girl.  After immediately dismissing him, I took to Etsy.com and decided it was an option.  One black onesie with Darth Vader embroidered on it, a tutu with black shimmery tulle, black tights, and a Jess-made felted Darth Vader helmet with pink bow later, we had Darth Tildy.  She handled her costume like a champ.  My Mom's response was, "Jessie!" (insert the "you're crazy" tone here).  But everyone else loved it.  She was adorable.


On Sunday, my Mom hosted her first annual Grandkids Halloween Party.  We quickly determined that a photo of everyone in their costumes was like herding cats.  My Mom and sister did a spider web in the house.  It was awesome.  You take string and string it all throughout the house, through various rooms, around furniture and cabinets, and through other strings.  Each kid gets their own string and unravels it throughout the web until they find their prize at the end of the string.  It was awesome (did I mention that already?).  I wish I had a picture of it.  Next year!  
From left (Buzz Lightyear: Hyatt, IronMan: Dallin, Alien from Toy Story 3: Grady, Army Guy from Toy Story 3: Daxton, Darth Vader: Matilda, Bo Peep from Toy Story 3: Tabitha, Witch (hatless): Piper) So Cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment