Well, I've tried to broker this deal for years, but it looks like Steve is finally pregnant. He'se been laying around all day, he feels nauseated, but he won't throw up, and now he's on nap number two. Poor guy, I feel his pain.
But seriously, it's going to be a lot tougher when Steve goes down. Since I generally feel sick and tired as a base state, it's harder to take care of him. Oh dear... what's going to happen when I have a sick Steve AND a sick baby. HELP!
We're headed off to Costa Rica for a couple of days. We planned this vacation before we were pregnant, but I guess we can call it our "Babymoon." I'm a little nervous about the flights. The first flight is a red eye to Atlanta (yes, tired, hungry, pregnant lady on a red eye), then an early morning flight to San Jose, Costa Rica, and a local flight to Quepos. I might be sleeping on Wednesday afternoon if you need me. Other than the flights, I'm VERY much looking forward to the trip. Steve and I both need the break, and it will be great to unplug and spend some time with each other.
And we'll start telling people when we get home! Woo hoo!


No comments:
Post a Comment