Literally... I can't believe people do this over and over again. I am absolutely exhausted, and pretty darn sick. I'm trying everything for the sick - ginger chews, lemonheads, peppermint... They all help a little bit, but once it starts for the cay, it's hard to get rid of.
And the tired! What is this? Having thyroid problems, I figure I'm always a little more tired than I should be, but this is unreal! 2:30 in the afternoon is pretty much my limit. There have been more than a few conference calls that I've had to go on mute because I keep yawning. Very professional... The good news is that I'm so tired, I sleep VERY well. Our house could crumble around me and I probably wouldn't notice. That is, until 6:30am when I have to get up to go to the bathroom.
And the hunger is certainly unexpected. I actually have very little appetite, but I've discovered that if I can eat something AS SOON AS I start getting hungry, that I can stave off some of the nausea. The funny thing is, that I have about a 10 minute window from "hmm, I feel a little hungry" to "Steve, if we don't eat now, it's going to get ugly." Thank goodnes for fruit leather and a giant purse.
So, the good news is that I definitely feel pregnant. The bad news is that I'm pretty sure I'm not glowing like people say pregnant women do. Liars...
The other bad news is that we're still about 3.5 weeks out from telling all of you. We're certainly looking forward to it. But then you'll all just have to listen to me complain. I know Steve will be so sad to share that part!
No comments:
Post a Comment