
So it dawned on me the other day that I should probably explain why we are calling our new baby Danger, as it might sound TERRIBLE to those of you that don't know us very well.
Steve and I have been coming up with baby names for a couple of years, but we have always joked about giving our baby the middle name "Danger." My family grew up on James Bond movies, and I still love them, so xx Danger Adams seemed very "James Bond" . At one point we had decided that if we had a girl, we would name her Em. That's right, we came up with it after watching Judy Dench play M in James Bond. Judy Dench is amazing and M is such a strong character, how could we go wrong. Well, I'll tell you how. We were also toying around with Max as a boy's name. Well then J. Lo had to come along and name her twins Max and Emme. That's right, J. Lo stole my baby names!!! We still haven't ruled Em out completely, but it's dropped down on the list.
We've joked with a lot of people that we were going to give our baby Danger as a middle name. Of course we won't, but it's the perfect nickname until we come up with something final. So, until we know what we're having, and come up with a name, we'll wish for a safe and secure incubation for little Danger.
No comments:
Post a Comment