
We're having a girl! We were pretty surprised. We both thought Stonehenge was a boy, so when the ultrasound tech placed the wand on my belly and immediately said "it's a girl!" Steve was in shock and I thought she was kidding. Apparently our little girl really wanted us to know. She must be pretty upset that we've been calling her he and him these last couple of months. I'll say to her now, "Sorry about that, but we would prefer that be the first and last time that you, ahem, 'display' so readily." We'll have further talks on that later.
Our little girl's name will be Matilda. We are still debating on her middle name, but hope to arrive at it soon. We'll call her Tildy. She looked so good on the ultrasound and the doctor was pleased. I'll go back in for another ultrasound around 30 weeks as she's a little close to my cervix, but they're not worried about it.
We are so blessed to be having a little baby. We're thrilled it's a girl, and can't wait to meet her. Until then, I have LOTS of shopping to do!



Congrats! The girls are catching up in the family. Maybe one day they will over take the boys.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it! Let the shopping commence :-)
ReplyDeleteJessie! Its been YEARS since we talked and I'm glad I found your blog :). I am so excited your having a baby girl... you def. deserve a girl!!!
ReplyDeleteUhmmm yea... Mom's home, time for a new post! ;)
ReplyDelete