Last Thursday I decided it was time to clip Tildy's nails for the first time. I've heard many, many horror stories involving bloody fingertips and screaming babies, so I put it off as long as I could. Finally, after many battle wounds on Steve and I, Tildy got her face under her eye and I decided it was time. For days I waited for the right time, and finally it arrived... asleep in her car seat. So I snuck up on her, wrapped her tiny little fingers around my left index finger, and clipped the long ones.
It's now Monday and I have realized that I didn't clip them short enough. Mom's a pansy. Dad says he's going to take a crack at it...
Tildy in her car seat after her nails were clipped. The tiny mark under her left eye is her battle wound from her flailing hands and sharp fingernails
No comments:
Post a Comment