Saturday, November 12, 2011

Grandma's House and Halloween

Coming...

 ... And Going

We spent the Sunday before Halloween at my Mom's for her 2nd Annual Halloween party.  We started with the spider web that she had strung throughout the house, and at the end of Tildy's was a baby doll.  She was SO excited and the baby now lives in her crib.  She loves her.  Next up was pictures.  I've included a couple below.

My Sister made Tabitha's Queen of Hearts costume and it was adorable.  Of course, it was helped by her glamorous poses.  She loved her costume, justifiably. 

Tildy in her Wonder Woman pose.  What a cute little lady!

This was the best cousins photo that I got.  Notice Tabs is holding Tildy down, because she wouldn't stay seated.  And Hyatt just refused to put on his costume.  He'd had enough.

We had a great evening.  I had busted out my new breadmaker that I got for my birthday and whipped up some gluten-full and gluten-free bread to have with our soups for dinner.  They were delicious (well, at least the gluten-free bread was, I didn't taste the gluten-full one).  And my sister made me a gluten-free birthday cake.  I can't tell you how grateful I was.  It was beautiful, of course, and tasty!  We had a great time.

Tildy loved Halloween.  We started a couple of blocks down at a friend's in the neighborhood, and started trick or treating from there.  She'd already had a little experience on Saturday at the zoo, but she got the hang of it quickly.  We went to a couple of houses, then headed back.  Grandma and Grandpa Adams came over to see her in her costume, and were able to stay and visit.  Tildy was such a little show-off for them.  It was funny.  She got a reaction when she was jumping on her chair, and landed directly on her bum with her feet on the ground.  Now we can't stop her!

Halloween was so fun this year.  She loved her costume and not only kept it on, but would spin when you asked her to, and is still wearing the cape occasionally around the house.  She's getting to be so fun we just love spending time with her.  She's amazing.

Wonder Woman and her Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment