Saturday, March 20, 2010

Karma




Early on, when Steve and I were first dating, we were driving around one day, and I thought I heard his nose whistle.  Of course I couldn't not say something, so I started to comment on it, and realized that it was the song we were listening to on the radio.  It was "Feel Good Inc." by the Gorillaz.  You can play it by clicking play on the above bar.  The "Ha ha" part was what I thought was a nose whistle.  I started giggling, and told him about my mistake.  Of course he's never let me live it down.

I've been really sick for the last week and a half.  I've had a terrible cough and I've been stuffy and weak.  I even injured the ribs on my right side with my violent coughing.  My midwife took pity on me earlier this week and prescribed cough syrup with codeine.  It's a miracle drug and has allowed me to get some sleep because it completely knocks me out.  Well, apparently Steve woke up last night, very annoyed with me because an alarm was going off somewhere in the house.  Needless to say, it wasn't an alarm.  It was my nose whistling.  Sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment