Sunday, April 11, 2010

Work Shower

On April 2nd, a couple of co-workers threw me a shower at work.  So many people came and everyone was so sweet.  It was great!  I work with some pretty amazing people.  It's one of the reasons that I love working there.  There are so many women that I work with that are not only talented at their jobs, but talented at crafty things.  I took some pictures of some of thing items that they were gracious enough to spend their time and resources on for Matilda.  Seriously... I have so much to learn.  We got a lot of cute outfits, and were fortunate enough to get some practical supplies as well.  I know she's going to be tiny, but Tildy requires A LOT of stuff!

My friend Kim made this.  A couple of months ago we did a craft night where she taught us to make picture frames that were similar.  I was so happy to learn how to make them, but it never occurred to me that you could do it on letters.  Steve has already hung it right above the light switch when you walk into her room.  It's adorable!



Serenie made this, and it may just be what pushes me over the edge to get a Cricut.  She asked what the nursery theme was and the color scheme, I told her that the closest we got to a theme was the alphabet and showed her the fabric and this is what she came up with.  How creative!



Nancy made this, and I can't believe it.  She crocheted it herself and it is beautiful.  I'm so grateful that she spent so much time on it.  I can't wait to wrap little Tildy in it.

Thank you to everyone at the shower.  Steve and I were so humbled by your kindness, care and thoughtfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment