Steve picked up the mail on Saturday and we were thrilled to find the disc of Matilda's newborn photos. They turned out great! I'm a little biased (being her Mom and all), but she is beautiful! Thanks to Peekaboo Photography for doing such an amazing job!
.jpg)

















So precious. After reading the story, I wouldn't have believed these are the pictures you got out of it. I was fun to see Tildy for a few minutes the other day, I think Piper thought she was a real live doll.
ReplyDeleteThis is my third visit to look at these pictures. They turned out soooo cute.
ReplyDeleteJess - these photos are incredible! Many years from now you'll be so happy that you have them. You're right - Tildy is beautiful. What a great looking family! Sleep will come eventually. I hope to visit when you're somewhat rested (but before Tildy starts Kindergarten).
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable pictures.Tildy is just precious.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for both of you and this is just the beginning. Lots of fun times ahead.Cant wait to meet little Tildy.
Put away the sugar bowl, cuz Tildy has all the sweet you need...Patty P.
ReplyDelete