Sunday, December 12, 2010

6 Month Photo Preview

Several weeks ago we took Tildy in for her six month photos.  Needless to say, it didn't go very well.  She had her shots that morning.  I knew that they were both on the same day, but all shot days before had been really quiet and subdued, so I actually thought it would work out for the best.  It didn't.  Our photographer, Katie Moss at Peekaboo Photo, was gracious enough to allow us to reschedule.

So Saturday we headed back to Pleasant Grove, and it was awesome!  Tildy was happy and smiley, and we were in and out of there in less than a hour.  I'm sure the photographer was as relieved as we were.

She was kind enough to send us a couple of photos already, so I'm posting them.  I'll post some more when I get them.  We might be biased, but we think they're adorable!!



3 comments:

  1. Adorable, adorable, absolutely adorable. I love reading your blog and getting caught up. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not biased and she is incredibly adorable! Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have GOT to be kidding me...what a cute smile.

    ReplyDelete