Thursday, April 14, 2011

Craft Time!

It took 9 months, but we got Tildy on a bedtime schedule.  Unbelievable.  Next time I have a baby, I won't look to Shannon and my Sister's kids to see what it will be like...  Anyway, we're lucky enough that Tildy goes down at 7pm and gets up around 7am, sometimes later.  As a result, I've had some craft time.  It's great.  I bought a Silhouette a couple of months ago, and have stumbled on a number of craft blogs.  The ladies that write these blogs are inspirational.  So here's a couple of my creations.

I blinged my mixer!  It's just vinyl, so when I get bored, I can take it right off.  So fun!




These cards took FOREVER.  There are 22 cards with different animals on them.  Each card has at least  9 pieces and some have many more.  But they are absolutely adorable.  Of course the ducky card is Tildy's favorite, but she does love the elephant as well (Mom makes a funny sound).  Surprisingly enough, she really likes them.  She'll sit on our lap while we flip through them, laugh when we make funny sounds, and join in when we get to the ducky card.  So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment