We had such a fun Christmas this year. I had a realization early in December that you only get a few magical moments where your kids are old enough to understand Santa, but still too young to be jaded. I figure the best case is 5 - 6 of them. So I really wanted to maximize my time. Tildy didn't really understand what was happening yet this year, so we decided that we would get up early and drive her up to my Mom's to open presents with her cousins. She caught on pretty quickly, but it didn't matter so much. Once she set her eyes on her bike, then her shopping cart, nothing else mattered.
Her Aunt Boat got her the most adorable cowgirl boots. She loves wearing them.
Can you tell my little lady loves her shoes? Here she is in her lovely princess heels, pushing her shopping cart, with her dump truck in it.
We were lucky enough to spend the morning with my family and the afternoon with Steve's. It was a wonderful holiday and we are looking forward to spending more magical moments with Matilda.

No comments:
Post a Comment