Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Girl and Her Kleenex

Matilda has had a stuffy nose for the last couple of weeks.  When her nose starts running, she scrunches up her face, and walks around whining "nose."  The other day we were in the car, when she started with the nose whine.  I can't reach her in the back because she's still rear facing, so I grabbed a kleenex I had access to and managed to toss it to her.  She was quiet for the rest of the ride.  When we finally got home, I opened the door to this.  There was actually about twice as many tiny pieces, but I started removing them before I thought to take a picture.  And she was just as happy as could be.  Finally, she got to tear something to shreds completely uninterrupted.

1 comment:

  1. You must tell the "I'm crying" story. It has to be preserved for posterity so that her husband will know what to expect when she's upset. It might be bad if he starts laughing like we do. . .

    ReplyDelete