Saturday, March 24, 2012

Laundry Room Makeover

We have been hard at work on the house and I'm way behind on pictures, so I thought I'd catch up.  Steve has been so patient with all of my crazy ideas, but we're both pretty happy with the way things have turned out.

For those of you that visited our last house, my laundry room was my least favorite part of the house.  It was on the main floor, and you had to walk through it to get to the main floor bath.  I love the laundry room in our new house.  It's near the bedrooms, where it should be, in it's very own room.  Here are the before pictures of the laundry room:


And here are the after:

The Laundry sign and bubbles are vinyl, from Tweetheartwallart on Etsy.  I made the curtains, which were VERY simple to do.  The best part about the whole thing is that Tildy helps me do laundry on Sundays, and loves to "pop" the bubbles by touching them.  It's adorable when she says, "bub - ble."

No comments:

Post a Comment