Before (well, after we moved the nightstands to get the taping started):
And after:
We painted all four walls in the bedroom a light dusty blue, then stenciled the wall with the headboard against it. To avoid some of the stencil debacles we had with the living room, we started the stencil in the center of the wall and moved out, planning on painting a solid border around the wall, rather than deal with folding or cutting the stencil. You also can't see it, but I put a green velvet trim around the white lampshades that I already had, which matches the green in the green and blue duvet. And I love the curtains. They are four sheers that make the room so light and airy. I don't have a picture of it, but we also framed one of my maternity photos and one of Tildy's newborn photos and put it them on the opposite wall from the windows. I love how this room ended up.
No comments:
Post a Comment