Saturday, March 24, 2012

Main Floor Bath

OK, so Steve really thought I was crazy on this one, but he was willing to go with it, and it turned out perfect!

When Steve and I first started dating, I had a vintage-y looking Scrabble game that I had bought laying around.  We played it every once in a while, but I had really bought it to hang in the main floor bathroom.  I thought it looked cool and it matched the red colored towels I had in the room.  A couple of years later Steve took the game, mounted it to a metal sheet, drilled out the back of the tiles, and put a magnet in each one.  He gave it to me for Christmas, and it was awesome.  So when we moved into the new house, I knew I was going to amp it up a little.

I don't have a Before picture, but here's how it ended up:

Bert Mangrum graciously agreed to frame the Scrabble board.  I love it!  And I love how the bathroom turned out.  (And so does Steve, which he'll admit if pressed).

No comments:

Post a Comment