Oh dear, its a post from Steve!
So, I got the honor of taking Tildy for her first bath. The nurses asked me if I wanted to do it, but the idea of a tiny baby, no knowledge how to do it, a little water, and some soap just sounded like a little too much that could go wrong for me. Breaking a baby on the first day was on my list of things not to do, so I let the talented ladies in the nursery take this one for me.
She came in all peaceful and sleeping and ended up like this......
She definitely was not a fan, but she did get her hair washed for the first time.....oh the long flowing duck fuzz locks!
Although a bit traumatic, she came out awesome just like before she went in, just a little bit cleaner.
Tildy and I got to hang out last night for quite some time while mom got some much needed sleep. She is wonderful. I'm a lucky lucky guy to have such a great little girl. I'm looking forward to many more nights of daddy daughter time!


I can't tell you how many times I've tried to get Brandon to write a blog post. Way to go STEVE!
ReplyDelete