Thursday, May 20, 2010
Home!
This is what you get with Steve + camera + baby + access to the blog. MORE PICTURES!
We were able to bring Tildy home today. It is so nice to be able to spread out and not have nurses poking and prodding them every 5 minutes. Tildy and Jess are doing great still. They both have been sleeping tons, which is better than the alternative i would assume.
I built Tildy's swing today. I figured I had a good week before it would be needed, but someone was determined to have a baby on Tuesday. Tildy loves it so far and has logged a good 4 hours in it without a peep. I figure she likes it.....but maybe she was just so scared that she refused to move, open her eyes, or make any noise. I'll stick with thinking she likes it.
She fit so nicely in her new car seat and it looks like she will for a while longer. Well done Boat, its perfect!
Uncle Cole came and visited today also. I think he's hooked.
Here is a good shot of her homecoming outfit and blanket from Grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh I love her!! Can't wait to see her again! (You know you two are chopped liver now right?)
ReplyDelete