Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whoa - scary!

I'm a little behind on my People magazine reading, so it was only this week that I started working my way through the "Most Beautiful" issue.  Of course I read it back to front (not sure why, but I hear it's a family thing.  I read all magazines that way) and near the end of the magazine was a story about beautiful Jessica's.  I get to the photo of Jessica Simpson and start reading her little caption.  Now I'm not a huge fan of hers (except for her shoes - she has a great shoe line), but I continued reading.  Here's what it said "Jessica Simpson, Age 29 - 'My dad wanted to name me Misty Dawn and my mom wanted Jessica Ann.  My Mom won.  I like it because it has three syllables, and three is my favorite number.'"  What!  For those of you that haven't heard the story, my Dad wanted to name me Misty Dawn.  Thank goodness my Mom won that one!  So strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment